Google

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Electric Picnic

Hi everyone!

I was thinking of taking a blog break, but then adrian gave out to me, so here I am...

Electric picnic was an experience! I didnt take many photos, or make many movies, I just tried to absorb the event fully! It was great, on Friday we arrived, and set up our tents, we got there early so no sitting in traffic, or worrying about finding a place to camp, and no queues! Although as a result of arriving early, jessica was practically strip-searched by the over eager first-hour-on-the-job bag-searching attendant!



We heard some great music, danced at the silent disco, did some yoga and meditation, made wishes, proclaimed our virtue at "lost vagueness" (see photos below), laughed our socks off at Des Bishop, watched impressive flame throwers and pathetic kiddy show acrobatics, and ate a variety of organic and fair trade goodies. Adrian even managed to fit in a circus, and some debating over a set menu - no small talk allowed. Didnt manage to meet up with anyone properly! Feel really bad, but my phone went dead on Friday night would you believe, after attempting to ring Jessica about 67 times... trying to get thru to anyone was madness!




All in all, it was a super weekend, and it was lovely to have a dudley reunion.

Now, I'm preparing for Paris on Monday, and my new job on Monday week... trying to get some website work done before the madness of work begins, and I wont know myself!

Hope you are all well,

Love el xx

No comments: