Google

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Ellen is gone to Santorini

Hello everybody, now it is my turn to write since ellen is gone to Greece or should I say Santorini. I heard from a friend that it is an absolutely beautiful island so I must definitely go some day, I've never been to Greece before.



Last Friday I met a guy that I know from Mexico, actually he is from Mexico City, and he came to Ireland for 3 weeks to take an English course and so far he likes Ireland. He lived in Switzerland for 5 years and then in Argentina for another 5 and now he is living in Madrid. The funny thing is that he hasn't adapted extremely well to Spain, like I thought that he would love it and the like but he's been in Madrid for a year so far. Anyway it is interesting to talk to people that have lived abroad for such a long time.

Next week we are going to Liverpool to Creamfields - it is an electronic music festival and is meant to be amazing! There are going to be incredible DJ's, I'm so exccited plus I've never been to Liverpool before so that is going to be interesting, and the week after we are going to electric picnic so this month is going to be the month of festivals so far.


Anyway we'll keep our post updated since it is going to be a busy month and we'll also have new photos.........




Chat soon and be happy

Adrian

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Adrian,

Good to see you on the blog. Hope you're surviving without Ellie :-) If I don't see you, have a ball at Creamfields. Looking forward to Elec Picnic.

Jess

Anonymous said...

hey adrian,
have a great time at creamfields. cant wait for electric picnic too, hope the weather holds up.
chat to ya soon
ailish

Dorit said...

Oh Santorini ! That's the most exiting island in Greece. Have been there one time at a cruise and one time on holiday and soon, in september this year, my and my husband are returning, because we have not finished our explorations, and I look forward for the next holiday ....., and I think this journey will not be the last one.