Google

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Drivers Test

Just confirmed the date of my drivers test... the 7th August... ming... not looking forward to it! Any volunteers to throw on my wig and impersonate me? :)

Any tips send them my way!

My sister, Jess, is currently on a plane to Bilbao to get a train to Leon to walk to Santiago de Compostela... Looking out my window I am very jealous! Will we ever get a summer? The eternal question!



Sending sunny thoughts to you all on this dismal day!

Love el xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with lessons and test! And to cheer u up - it should be a nice weekend. Lovely forecast here in leeds and really nice in limerick too, just few degrees cooler. Beware tho - this is from bbc weather: not unreliable but at the same time not accurate!! Im off to Chester zoo on sunday. xx Lo